Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in the roofing sector? If you'd like to be a part of a dedicated, experienced, and friendly team, then Belvue Roofing encourages you to send over a copy of your resume. We are looking for self-motivated roofers who are currently employed and looking for additional work.
Belvue Roofing was founded in 2016 to fill in a void for quality roofs, and we strive to give the customer what they want when they want it. We're here to solve our customer's roofing problems and help guard against mother nature in the future. We’ve been recognized as an industry leader in quality workmanship, customer satisfaction, and customer reliability. We're A-rated through the Better Business Bureau, which is a testament to our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. Our company is GAF Master Elite certified, and we provide certified fall protection and safety program to all our employees.
Our small team of expert roofers offers roof repair, inspection, and maintenance services for all types of roofs. We pride ourselves on the quality work our team of roofers offers, and we're currently looking to bring on a few additional licensed and skilled roofers. We have a professional, fun, and safe work atmosphere, focusing on a positive work environment. Providing excellent customer service is something we commit to with every customer transaction.
If you believe you would be an asset to our team and someone who is willing to commit to our high standard of workmanship, we want to hear from you! Please send us your resume today!
Name of position: Roofer
No of Positions: Multiple
Availability: As Soon As Possible
Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to install every type of roof system
- Comfortable working on all roof pitches
- Ability to follow safety procedures, wear a harness, and all other required safety equipment
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt to changing standards and protocols
- Committed to staying up to date with roofing license and insurance
- Must be reliable and ready to work
- Working well with others is a must; focusing on respecting co-workers and clients
- Install, repair, and maintain roofing systems using various materials, tools, and equipment
- Install, repair, and replace roofing systems using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric, or other asphaltic compositions
- Install, repair, or replace shingles, shakes, and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of residential and commercial buildings
- Apply specialized waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces that are below or above ground level
- Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools and all other equipment necessary
- Set up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs
- May estimate materials required and quote costs
- Other duties as required
Education & Experience:
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent is required
- Experience of 1 to less than 2 years is needed in the relevant field
- Holds a roofing license and all additional credentials